Sunday, 10 December 2017

Piecemakers Cancelled!!

Due to the weather conditions today and forecast for tomorrow we have decided that we will cancel tomorrows ALL Day Session

We will try for an ALL Day NEXT Monday - 18th December

If you know anyone who might not see this - please could you forward the message

Thank You