Thursday 29 December 2011

Our Christmas Project


I know that it's a bit late but I have had a proper Christmas break!
We now can reveal our efforts at a group meeting just before Christmas
We all made a cute little mug rug

Most did the little tree , but we had a couple of renegades that added a birdie!







Hard at work


But pleased with the results!


Positively proud of the evenings achievements
And then we all had a lucky dip to receive a lovely mug to go with the mug rug! How neat is that?  Plus there was a bit of a challenge for the New Year - ( there always is a catch!)

Looking forward to the New Year girls. Hope you all have some great ideas for us all to tackle.

Happy New Year to all our members and followers too!

3 comments:

  1. What a busy week that was! It was good fun and what a lovely present we had (if I say so myself!) Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I had fun, and my gift was great, must admit to opening it before the man in the red suit delivered the rest of my gifts, but that also meant I had a head start on my challenge. Thanks again for a great year, and best wishes for 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved my gift and have started my challenge. Hope to make those that have not feel guilty.
    Thank you so much Happy New year to all

    ReplyDelete