Monday 8 July 2013

Conspiring!

 That's what life is doing to me! Feel like it anyway. Could be my fault I suppose?

Last week I diligently went around the room to take blog photos, only to find that I had no memory card in the camera! Duh!

Brainwave - I will take them on my phone.  However - I have no way (or don't know how!) of downloading from phone to computer -----

So I have used a great chunk of my allowance and emailed them to myself (clever eh?)
So here are some from last week and some from this week - in no particular order

 Angela and Pauline are getting a head start on the festive season
Angela has 7 calendars to make!


 Some lovely sparkly smocking from Ellen

love the twinkle
 Janice has made a embellished Kindle case
pretty colours
 And Toni was showing off something that her daughter had given her

so true Toni

 Glenys showed off the tassel that she made a couple of weeks ago


I hear she need another one of these --- wonder what for???
 And Liz has appliquéd another baby quilt
super bunny
 Jan has been using up scraps in her Japanese folded project - more of this later
striking mix of colours
 And Angie had made a little tote bag for a grand daughter

Simple but effective
 Now Ellen is on a mission, but I am not quite sure what she is making- don't think it's a cake plate despite the evidence!
fruity pleasures

 Pauline is embellishing some pretty hearts

And the Boo crew have a selection of folded pincushions

neat!

Annette is sewing a Block of the Month embroidered block based on antique sewing machines


Michelle is on a marathon paper pieced project - it will be lovely I know.She is one that loves a challenge!
sort of Antiquey colours here





Sue is going crazy
lovely soft pinks
And Di is putting the finishing touches to an embroidered baby quilt that was in this months Popular Patchwork Magazine

This is fabulous
Pam has added Moomins to a quilt for a grand daughter

The little girl's favourite
We had a couple of intruders
these are so sweet
Chris has appliquéd another cushion
Teddy is always popular
And this is the mug rug made to go with a new mug bag - but its too pretty to stand a mug on  so you can just glimpse the replacement mug rug in the corner of the picture.



I then went to take another picture of the plainer mug rug and remember the Japanese folded project?

Yup! You guessed it - the blummin battery died!!! See what I mean? Stuff is just conspiring against me.

Well all of my devices are plugged in with all attachments ready fr our all day next week. We are making cushions for the Cushion Raffle or if you have already made yours we have a mug tidy that takes two fat quarters.

See You There!!!

5 comments:

  1. Had a lovely afternoon anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe next week I will try to remember my camera just in case. Lots going on though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ladies who lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting all geared up for the cushion MOnday,also I like the mug tidy just not enough hours in a day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing from Wednesday evening - we were too busy working out the cup cake oven mitts pattern that we are doing on Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete