Saturday 10 August 2013

Festival Review

A couple of photos from Wednesday evening
Nesta's quilt, made from old shirts and destined for her Grandson

Jackie's cushion

 And for those of you who could not attend the Festival of Quilts at the NEC this weekend (still time to get there tomorrow!)
A very picture heavy post -
Quilts that I chose, just because I liked them









!!!


I love this one - completely made from men's ties!




Susie Corke's miniature - Car key for perspective!

These are all miniatures
 This one - Highly Commended - made by our own Sue Whitby!  Well done Sue





Makes Nesta look sane!






!









A Group Quilt

Love em or hate em - I love em!











this was weird! looked just a bunch of colour, till you squinted at it -or took a photo! Very Clever!


There was a lot of this going on



 And I was lucky enough to be spending a few days playing on this fabulous stand



 And was amazed to see this going on too!
massage in public - how relaxing can that be?
 One more day - which is good as my feet are complaining!







3 comments:

  1. Hope you are still walking on Monday afternoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed looking at your photo's . Don't worry about walking on Monday you can always drive bare foot. Hope you enjoyed the festive and found some good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also had a fun time, miss some of the quilts, but I really don't think you could ever take in that many.

    ReplyDelete