Friday 27 March 2015

Feel a Bit Bereaved

I know that I am a bit of an anorak as far as maps are concerned, but I really do get a buzz from looking at our stats map to see where we get visitors from.

Over the past few weeks, our map has appeared and disappeared and I found out that ClustrMaps was having a problem with one of their servers.

Server number 4 had died.

All of our stats were on server number 4.

They are gone.

Nearly 18000 visitors since 2011, from dozens of countries have disappeared.

Our regulars - Mountain View, California (would love to know who you are!) Deland, Florida (I so know who you are!!) 3 from the Yukon, most of the US States, Australia, India, South Africa, All of the European countries and every county in the UK.

Gone.

So we are starting again

Look forward to meeting you all again soon



2 comments:

  1. Oh that is a shame.... but at least you know what has happened

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, the map was all over red - what a shame. I am very impressed that you knew what had happened.

    ReplyDelete