Monday 3 October 2016

A Quick Update

 Jackie has been working hard to get this lovely quilt completed before the recipient leaves their shared workplace.
She has made a great job of it too!



 Bernice has been working on this mixed block project with another group that she belongs too


Love the seed head embroidery!

 She has also been on a very successful course  and is adding beads, a lot of beads!  We will see the finished items later


Our Project for October will be a Log Cabin Advent Wreath



You may all find it useful to prepare your cut pieces before coming to the workshop

Pop over to the Diary page for more details


I am away for a couple of weeks - a well deserved holiday if I say so myself!!

I am hoping that someone will be able to keep up with the photo taking and email to me so that I can post on here whilst I am away!!

See you all later in the month !

No comments:

Post a Comment