Monday 3 September 2012

A message from Hayley

Ayers Rock at sunset

Hi, I have almost finished my world travels and have been to several patchwork shops in each country we have visited, picking up a few souvenir samples of fabric along the way. It looks like you have been doing some great projects, which I must get the patterns for (stripey sweet treat bag, plastic fronted zipper pouch, material A5 book cover). I'm looking forward to coming back and starting some more patchwork projects and seeing you all soon. Happy patchworking, Hayley 

Ice Explorers!
Lake Louise

Niagara Falls
That girl has got about!

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your photos Hayley. And I hear that you may have some sneaky project up your sleeves? mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to hear from you hayley, hope you've had a great time.

    ReplyDelete