Thursday 21 March 2013

Wednesday Update

 Jackie has been toiling away on this FABULOUS black and white number. Its a cross between Prairie Braid, Linked Nine Patch with a rather nice Celtic design in the centre. Stunning don't you think? Well done Jackie.

love the centre panel

 And for --- shall we say, a "While" -  Nesta has been playing with some 1" hexagons. Pretty colours surrounded by white.  Impressed??

£1 coin shows the scale

 Well -- BE IMPRESSED!!

sometimes the old one are the best (Designs - not Nesta!)
 I'm not sure HOW many hexagons there are, and it's not quite finished. When it is I'll get Nesta to count them for you:)))))


Don't forget ladies - next week we will be having a 'Show and Tell" reveal of the Christmas Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely quilt Jackie. Nesta - it's simply beautiful, a real labour of love, Well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm impressed... It's so nice to catch up with the Wednesday ladies' work...ALL very impressive. How many hours were spent on Nesta's quilt i wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow !Jackie, I love that black and white quilt. the photo doesnt do it the justice it deserves. Well done.
    Nesta, I have watched that quilt grow for a few years!! I'm sure Ann will be very impressed ( I still have some of the hexagons!!!) Wish I had started one now. Its amazing.

    ReplyDelete