Thursday 19 March 2020

Its Been a Funny Old Week

And not in a good way.  😟

We started off with a really lovely workshop and we managed to produce some really cute creatures.



 Emma, the tutor, made the day seem so relaxed and we stabbed away at the raw wool, giggled and chatted and Hey Presto!! we have a little cutie sitting on our table.



 I had a nice walk home in the (cold) sunshine, the phone rang and my dear son told me to switch on the TV to hear a news report 😱

After consulting with some of my committee, we all agreed that we must follow the advice that the government and scientists are giving

And now we are all at home, socially distancing ourselves in the hope of stopping the spread of this nasty we bug COVID19  😷😮

We were supposed to have had our Challenge reveal in a week or so, but that has been postponed, so hopefully when we come out the other side ALL of the items will be finished!!!

There is no point in popping out to the shops - there is nothing left on the shelves 😠

The world has gone mad

I am spending this home time eother in the garden, where there is much to do, or sewing, where there is even more to do .

I will check in here regularly whilst this crisis is amongst us, posting some of the backlog of photos that I have taken.

Stay safe, wash your hands and don't stockpile loo roll (Do folk not understand what a respiratory illness is)  !!!!!! 😲😆😆😆




2 comments:

  1. lovely work on the all day, started Spring Cleaning not sure how long that will last. Plenty to do just trying to get motivated . Take care every one and see you all soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might have a go at the face mask but every time I cover my nose my glasses steam up!!!! Loads of UFOs to finish so happily I will have time . Keep well and safe all the Piecemakers. xx

    ReplyDelete